from Key West Old Town Trolley Tours
See such points of interest as the Hemingway House, the Key West Aquarium, the Key West Shipwreck Treasures Museum, Duval Street, the Historic Seaport, The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and the Southernmost Point on an Old Town Trolley Tours ® 90-minute, narrated tour of Key West.
Guests may tour at their own pace and disembark at any or all of the twelve stops to enjoy attractions, shopping and dining. Tours depart every 30 minutes from each of the conveniently located stops. The expert tour conductors combine colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information into a fast paced narrative to entertain guests of all ages.
Here are just a few reasons why Old Town Trolley is the best sightseeing tour in town:
- Ride Second Consecutive Day for only $15 (*Must be used on consecutive days. Ticket valid until the end of the business day on the date of use.)
- Kids 3 and under ride FREE.
- Top rated on Trip Advisor.
- Full-color map and discount coupons for attractions, restaurants, and shopping with every ticket.
- Hop on and off at your leisure.
- Key West's most comprehensive tour fully narrated by our expert tour conductors.
- On and off FREE re-boarding at 13 stops.
- Colorful anecdotes and well-research historical facts.
- Exclusive stops and attraction discounts.
- More than 100 Points of Interest.
9am - 4:30pm daily 364 days a year (Closed the last Saturday in October for Fantasy Fest)13 Stops:
e-Ticket holders may board at any of the following locations:
(1) Mallory Square
(2) Historic Key West Seaport
(3) Simonton Row - Simonton and Greene St
(4) La Concha Crowne Plaza
(5) Bahama Village Market
(6) Fairfield Inn
(7) East Martello Fort/Robert The Doll
(8) Hampton Inn
(9) East Martello Civil War Fort
(10) Casa Marina Resort
(11) Southernmost Trolley Stop
(12) Truman Ave. & Duval St.
(13) Angela & Duval StreetsDuration:
Approximately 1.5 hoursBooth Location:
Mallory Square, 303 Front StreetParking:
Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage.