Xtreme Action Park in Fort Lauderdale, FL
5300 Powerline Road • Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
At Xtreme Action Park there are endless ways to play! Choose from Go Kart Racing, Bowling Lanes, Arcade Game Room, a Ropes Course Adventure, a Trampoline Park, Roller Skating Rink, Escape Rooms and now all new Laser Tag, Virtual Reality Games and VR Escape Rooms. Plus, there are three places to dine, including a full service bar, so you can refuel and keep the fun going all day long.
|Attractions||Hotels & Lodging|
What are the hours of operation?
Xtreme Action Park is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Opens every day from 10AM.
Is parking provided?
Yes, parking is FREE.
Are there any physical, health, or age restrictions for this attraction?
Depending on the activity, there are age, weight, height restrictions. Please check each adventure for rules and regulations.
What should I wear?
Comfortable clothes and footwear are recommended. Appropriate, clean attire is required, including shoes and shirts. Clothing which exposes underwear or excessive portions of the skin is not allowed, which may be viewed as inappropriate in a family environment. No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with offensive language or imagery are allowed. Sunglasses may not be worn inside the Park. Closed toed shoes are required on many adventures.
Where is it located?
The park is located at 5300 Powerline Rd, Ft. Lauderdale FL 33309.
Is the attraction wheelchair accessible?
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, Commercial or other unauthorized use of any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the Park, by anyone other than us, is prohibited without our express written consent.
Can I bring my own food/beverages?
No outside food items or beverages or glass containers are permitted anywhere in the park, with the exception of baby food in its original container and baby formula in its original container or in a typical baby bottle.
Can I bring my pet?
No pets are allowed except for registered service animals.
Do my tickets expire?
Yes, one year after the date of purchase.
What rules do you have?
Racing Safety Rules and Regulations:
We have rules and regulations that racers must abide by. You will be briefed before you get onto the track but we like to reinforce our rules before our drivers arrive.
1. The karts will go much faster than the track will allow so you will need to use your brakes. Your left foot is for the brake and right foot is for the gas. Don’t push both at the same time. If you do, you might get shown a sign that says “stop riding the brakes.” Don’t forget to wear closed toe shoes – no sandals or flip flops. Also, you will need to keep both hands on the wheel.
2. We use flags and signs to communicate with you. If you see yellow flashing lights or yellow flags then you must slow down because that means someone ahead of you has spun out. If you are the one that has spun out then you must stay in your kart and do not try to move the kart yourself. Put your arm up so we can see you and we will get to you as soon as possible. NEVER drive backwards on the track to try to turn around. Wait for a marshal.
3. Sometimes when we are under a yellow warning, we will slow down your kart from our control center for safety reasons. After the yellow lights are off, if your kart is still sputtering, put up your arm so that we are aware and can take care of it.
4. THIS IS A NON-CONTACT SPORT. These are not bumper karts. If you are seen hitting another kart or the barrier system intentionally or not, you will be given a warning with a black flag. If you get two black flags, you will be removed from the track. We do not give refunds for reckless driving.
5. If you see the blue flag with the yellow stripe, this means that you are holding up traffic, so please move over and allow the kart behind you to pass. You might be shown a sign in conjunction with this flag.
6. Never slow down on the track to wait for a friend as this can create a dangerous situation, for which you will be black-flagged.
7. Once you see the black and white checkered flag the race has ended, you will complete that lap and proceed into the pits. You MUST drive slowly while in the pits and be sure to not bump the kart ahead of you. When you are at a complete stop, stay in your kart and do not get up until the marshal tells you so. We don’t want you to get hit from behind by another driver so please pay attention to the marshall.